Job Opportunities: MIS Manager
Report to: Chief Operating Officer
Salary: £31,000 - £35,000 depending upon experience and qualifications
You’ll need these important qualities:
- Significant experience of working within a MIS Team
- Thorough knowledge of funding rules
- Understanding and experience of PFA Audit
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Knowledge of Achievement Rate Methodology and SQL reporting desirable
The following skills are essential:
- Experience of managing a busy MIS department
- Experience of a large MIS System e.g. Maytas, PICS
- Apprenticeship Funding Rules, pre/post May 2017
- Knowledge of, and ability to interpret, funding calculations
- Responsible for MIS department, promoting effective operations with the various funding rules such as EFA/AEB/ESF and Apprenticeships.
- Assisting the delivery and monitoring of key operational KPI’s.
- Lead on the production and submission of compliant ILRs on a monthly to maximise funding claims.
- Produce accurate funding data, based on actual delivery and projected revenue.
- Manage day to day operational responsibilities of the MIS team including processing start and leaver paperwork.
- Identify and implement any training needs within the department.
- Manage the transition between current and upcoming funding rules.
- Implement systems and processes to increase productivity and efficiency within the department.
- Maintain expert knowledge regarding the use and storage of learner and ILR data, particularly in relation to the Learner Management System, SFA and EFA funding system.
- Operate a cycle of continuous improvement identifying and implementing efficiencies that improve business workflow in an effective way.
- Lead on the production and submission of compliant ILR’s on a monthly basis to maximise funding claims.
- Produce accurate funding data, based on delivery and projected revenue.
- Manage day to day operational responsibilities of the MIS team.
- Implement systems and processes to increase productivity and effectively within the team.
Interested? Fill out the form below to apply for this role!Apply Now