Job Opportunities: Levy Programme Manager
build capabilities within the organisation, leading to improvement in the quality of the levy provision, in order to meet demands.
Report to: Chief Operating Officer
Salary: From £40,000 depending upon experience and qualifications
In spring 2017 the way the government funds apprenticeships in England is changing. Some employers will be required to contribute to a new apprenticeship levy, and there will be changes to the funding for apprenticeship training for all employers. The apprenticeship levy requires all employers operating in the UK, with a pay bill over £3 million each year, to make an investment in apprenticeships.
NAC requires a Programme Manager to introduce, manage and promote NAC’s apprenticeship Levy offer and develop and manage relationships between NAC and their current / future clients.
The post holder will build capabilities within the organisation, leading to improvement in the quality of the levy provision, in order to meet demands.
- Identifying opportunities to recruit new apprentices.
- Creating bespoke apprenticeship programmes that meet the needs of the business and growth strategies.
- To build strong working relationships with current and future clients.
- Identifying additional government funding to support training and skill requirements.
- To be responsible for the development and continuous improvement of NAC’s Levy initiatives.
- Manage costs, tariffs and funding criteria.
- To manage budgets and business plans to control Levy costs.
- To work with businesses and local colleges to support Levy developments.
- To commercialise NAC’s online learning platform and promote to clients to assist with the management of the levy initiative.
- To maintain adequate procedures that supports the effective management of staff.
- To regularly report performance to the Chief Operating Officer which demonstrates achievement towards key performance indicators and take prompt appropriate action to improve any shortfalls.
- To manage staff and resources.
- Conduct regular planned meetings with staff to ensure up to date and relevant information is shared and to maintain motivation and a healthy sense of inclusion and commitment.
- Carry out regular reviews and staff appraisals with direct reports on time and ensure HR processes are followed in line with the companies own policies and procedures.
- To undertake all other duties that falls within the scope of the post.
Interested? Fill out the form below to apply for this role!Apply Now