Job Opportunities: Engineering Tutor for Pre-Apprenticeship Sixth Form
Job Title: Engineering Tutor for Pre-Apprenticeship Sixth Form
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
Purpose of Role
This position will plan and deliver the curriculum in the selected specialist area appropriate to the skills set of the individual, managing the delivery resources/materials, programme improvements and learner achievement and satisfaction.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To effectively teach and assess a series of courses ensuring high levels of learner satisfaction, retention, achievement and progression.
- To act as specialist practitioner in identifying, sharing and modelling the best teaching and learning practice.
- To deliver high quality teaching, learning and
- To review and undertake curriculum development; course reviews and self-assessment in order to maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
- To support curriculum by producing schemes of work, lesson plans and resources.
- To attend standardisation and programme review meetings, participate in the planning and implementation of schemes of assessment and exchange of information and best practices. Liaising,as appropriate, with internal and external verifiers, moderators and other relevant external bodies.
- To effectively track and document learners’ progress within individual learning plans (using electronic portfolios or paper-based versions)
- To maintain course files, course handbook and other course documentation
- To participate in the learner recruitment and selection process and ensure all learners meet the eligibility criteria.
- To attend team meetings.
- To liaise closely with the organisation the programme is being delivered on behalf of.
- To contribute to learner enrolment and registration, ensuring quality and administration targets are met.
- To identify and order resources for the planning and delivery of the teaching and learning experience.
- To participate in observations and quality audits to ensure all programmes are delivered in line with Ofsted, Auditing, Awarding body and funding organisation requirements.
- To provide effective learner feedback and to maintain and record progress and evaluation in accordance with company procedures.
- To meet business targets and KPI’s set by the funding and awarding bodies.
- To act at all times in accordance with NAC Group’s policies, in particular Health & Safety, Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding and PREVENT. To promote the highest standards of practice and ensure the effective implementation of these policies within the area of responsibility.
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people you are responsible for or come into contact with.
- Participate as required in NAC Group wide activities.
Interested? Fill out the form below to apply for this role!Apply Now