N.A.College’s NAC Outsourcing initiative offers trained labour on an agency basis to businesses in the automotive sector. This enables the business concerned to respond rapidly and be flexible to fluctuations in demand.
We focus on providing jobs for 18 to 23 year olds, and grow their skills and capabilities. All our agency staff are supported to develop their skills.
We are able to:
- Work with the business to plan its workforce needs and identify the training and coaching staff to meet skills gaps for new product lines and working procedures.
- Provide casual staff on a flexible basis to support areas such as inbound manufacturing or port operations.
- Provide full-time permanent staff with the required skills and experience to support development and growth.
Managed Service Provision
N.A.College undertakes managed service provision (MSP) which is tailored to meet the needs of individual automotive companies. This enables the business concerned to focus, innovate and grow by concentrating on their core business operations.
We are able to:
- Discuss the company’s needs, identify key areas for potential outsourcing and draw up a detailed plan for partnership working and delivery.
- Negotiate a detailed service level agreement (SLA) to deliver the agreed measurable outcomes and timescales.
- Identify staff with the appropriate skills, capabilities and attitudes.
- Operate the service on the company’s behalf, with routine reporting of performance.
All our outsourcing staff are supported to gain relevant qualifications and automotive manufacturing competences, therefore ensuring a high level of quality.
If you would like to know more about our Outsourcing Services then contact us here.
Want to know more about our Outsourcing Services? Enter your details and we will be in touch!